In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Northside Bible Academy believes that the parent has the best interests of their children at heart. Northside Bible Academy believes that the parent is the first and only teacher that a child needs. In keeping with this philosophy, Northside Bible Church ask only for what the Alabma State Law requires while offering support along with quality resources to aid your family in your homeschooling efforts.
Northside Bible Academy was formed as a ministry of Northside Bible Church, to enable parents to take responsibility for their children’s academic, emotional and moral growth through teaching at home. We believe in the family and in its ability as an institution to instruct children in the most positive and loving environment possible. Northisde Bible Academy is designed to offer support through record keeping, information, meetings, field trips and other events.
Covering Requirements and Benefits
What We Require
- Membership in HSLDA
- A Mininum of 145 days of study
- Attendance Records Each Semester
- $15 one time registration fee
What We Offer
- Legal Homeschool Covering
- Field Trips
- Special Speakers
- Fun Family Events
- Co-op Classes
- Theater Dept & Productions
- Arts & Science Display
Statement of Purpose
- Provide a legal Christian covering for those who choose to homeschool in the state of Alabama regardless of race, economic standing or teaching method.
- Offer support to those who have chosen to homeschool.
- Provide freedom to aid families in their homeschooling journey.
- Aid parents in the realization of goal achievement be it college or other personal goals.
- Enable parents to take responsibility for their children’s academic, emotional, and moral growth.
- Provide quality social and educational activities, field trips, and information to those who have chosen to homeschool.
The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught as that every child should be given the wish to learn.