- Parent(s) must complete a Family Enrollment Form. Submission of this form constitutes your agreement to accept and comply with these enrollment requirements (enrollment process, enrollment standards, and enrollment termination).
- Parents must complete a Student Enrollment Form for each child enrolled in Northside Bible Academy.
- All parents must sign a Waiver of Liability and have it notarized releasing Northside Bible Church and Northside Bible Academy and any representative of the church/school from responsibility and liability for the education of their children. Only the parents are liable for the education of their children.
- Northside Bible Academy has a group id# for HSLDA that will allow you to register at a discount rate. The code is 21010.
- The Church School Enrollment Form that confirms each student’s enrollment in Northside Bible Academy is required by Alabama Code 16-28-7. Parts I and III must be completed. Northside Bible Academy will complete part II and send the original to the local Superintendent’s office. Northside Bible Academy will keep one copy on file, and the parents will receive one copy for their files.
There is an Enrollment Checklist so you can be sure that you have completed all the steps necessary to be properly enrolled in Northside Bible Academy.
Please submit all forms and payments to:Northside Bible Academy 2700 N. University Blvd. Mobile, AL 36618
If you would like to make an online payment click here. Just remember we still need the forms mailed to us.