This page contains all the forms needed to enroll in Northside Bible Academy and any other form you may need. You can bring them by the church (if no one is there just stick them in mailbox) or mail them to the address listed below.
Registration fee may be paid by check, money order, or pay online via PayPal for a small fee.
You can also meet us face to face and we can go through your paperwork with you. We are at the church Monday from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm (during school year) and on Wednesdays from 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
Please fill free to contact us anytime. Your paperwork needs to be in 1 week after school starts. So it is important to get these papers to us.
Please submit all forms to:Northside Bible Academy 2700 N. University Blvd. Mobile, AL 36618
- Northside Family Enrollment Form – Submit one form per family.
- Northside Student Enrollment Form – Submit one form per student.
- Northside Church School Enrollment Form – Submit one form per student ages 7-16.
- Northside Academy Waiver of Liability – Submit one form per family (must be notarized).
- Renewal Form – Submit one form per returning family
Extra Forms for All Students:
- Parent Handbook – Each family should obtain a copy of this handbook as it sets forth our rules and regulations.
- Northside Attendance Record – Keep a Master copy of this form on your computer. Be sure to mail in your attendance for each child at the end of each semester.
- Attendance/Grades – Keep a Master copy of this form on your computer. Be sure to mail in your attendance for each child at the end of each semester. (Use this form if you would like Northside Academy to keep a record of your child’s grades on file for transcripts and/or transfers.)
- Co-op Registration – Use this file to mail in your co-op registration.
Extra Forms for High School Students:
- Proof of School Enrollment Form – This form is required for students to apply for their driver’s license. Fill it out and print it and the school administrator will need to sign it.
- Eligibility to Work Form – This form is required by employers of 14 & 15 year old students. Print this form, complete it, and have the school administrator sign it.
- Azalea Trail Maid Application – The homeschool community is currently allotted one Maid and one Alternate. This opportunity is available to all Eleventh Grade Girls.