This page contains all the forms needed to enroll in Northside Bible Academy and any other form you may need. You can bring them by the church (if no one is there just stick them in mailbox) or mail them to the address listed below.
Registration fee may be paid by check, money order, or pay online via PayPal for a small fee.
You can also meet us face to face and we can go through your paperwork with you. We will be happy to make an appointment at a mutually convenient day and time.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. Your paperwork needs to be in 1 week after school starts. So it is important to get these papers to us.
Please submit all forms to:Northside Bible Academy 2700 N. University Blvd. Mobile, AL 36618
Enrollment and Renewal Forms:
- Northside Family Enrollment and Renewal Form – Submit one form per family per year.
- Northside Church School Enrollment Form – Submit one form per student ages 6-17 only to be completed when the child first starts to home school.
- Northside Academy Waiver of Liability – Submit one form per family (must be notarized).
Extra Forms for All Students:
- Parent Handbook – Each family should obtain a copy of this handbook as it sets forth our rules and regulations.
- Northside Attendance Record – Keep a Master copy of this form on your computer. Be sure to mail in your attendance for each child at the end of each semester. (This form is for keeping track of attendance daily. It included attendance for the entire school year.)
- Attendance/Grades – Keep a Master copy of this form on your computer. Be sure to mail in your attendance for each child at the end of each semester. (Use this form to report the number of days in attendance and/or if you would like Northside Academy to keep a record of your child’s grades on file for transcripts and/or transfers.)